An active data plan allows your SweTrack product to connect to the Internet and transfer its position to you, so that you can view it in the SweTrack Live app. Without data traffic, the product will not work, as it will not be able to report its location. Registering a data plan for your device is easy and can be done in just a few steps through SweTrack Live for browsers.
1. Go to the web app www.swetrack.com/live and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, click on "Sign up", follow the instructions and then log in.
2. Go to the "Data Plans" page and click on "My Cards".
3. Click on "Add card" and then fill in your card details. Then click on the blue "Save" button.
4. Then click on the "Devices without data plan" tab.
5. Select the device or devices for which you want to create a data plan and then click on "Create a data plan".